The ElencySolutions.MulitpleProperty property controls have been developed by Lee Crowe a technical developer at Fortune Cookie (London).
v1.2 - 28/09/2011
- Fixed issue where the copy property dialog did not work in commerce.
- Tab index can now be specified on custom multiple property tabs.
- Fixed issue with commerce properties that inherit property strings but do not set the editor object.
- Minor UI bug fixed.
v1.1.1 - 09/06/2011:
- Fixed a bug where by the multiple property controls were not enabled when IsLanguageSpecific was set to true and it was a non master language branch version of the page.
v1.1 - 15/03/2011:
- I have added a new virtual method to the MultiplePropertyBase class named CreateDefaultViewControls. This method can be overriden to allow custom mark-up to be rendered when the property is bound to an EPiServer Property control. By default a string representation of the entity will be rendererd.
- Editors can now sort items within list view using drag and drop.
- A new interface has been added named IMultiplePropertySettingsCreator. A property has also been added to the MultplePropertyEntityPropertyAttribute named PropertySettingsCreator. A developer can now set the value of the PropertySettingsCreator property to be a type that implements IMultiplePropertySettingsCreator. This offers a cleaner way of applying property settings to a property than v1.0.
-The border colours have changed from blue to grey to be inline with the CMS 6 interface.
v1.0 - 09/03/2011: