The ElencySolutions.MulitpleProperty property controls have been developed by Lee Crowe a technical developer at Fortune Cookie (London).
v1.3.4 - 20/12/2011
- When using lists and posting back required field asterix's were sometimes not shown, this is now fixed.
v1.3.3 - 28/11/2011
- Selected tab is now maintained on post backs.
- Access rights can be specified on tabs.
- Minor styling tweaks.
v1.3.2 - 16/11/2011
- Leaving page dialogs will no longer appear when page properties have been changed and the edit, delete or drag and drop sort functionality is used.
v1.3.1 - 03/11/2011
- Minimum number of entities can now be specified on entities.
- More options are available for setting property settings on entity properties.
v1.3 - 02/11/2011
- There was an issue where the multiple property lists were not working when the collection only had one item within composer. This release provides a solution to this.
The following code needs adding to the Global.asax.cs file:
protected void Application_PostMapRequestHandler(object sender, EventArgs e)
- Minor layout issue fixes
v1.2 - 28/09/2011
- Fixed issue where the copy property dialog did not work in commerce.
- Tab index can now be specified on custom multiple property tabs.
- Fixed issue with commerce properties that inherit property strings but do not set the editor object.
- Minor UI bug fixed.
v1.1.1 - 09/06/2011:
- Fixed a bug where by the multiple property controls were not enabled when IsLanguageSpecific was set to true and it was a non master language branch version of the page.
v1.1 - 15/03/2011:
- I have added a new virtual method to the MultiplePropertyBase class named CreateDefaultViewControls. This method can be overriden to allow custom mark-up to be rendered when the property is bound to an EPiServer Property control. By default a string representation of the entity will be rendererd.
- Editors can now sort items within list view using drag and drop.
- A new interface has been added named IMultiplePropertySettingsCreator. A property has also been added to the MultplePropertyEntityPropertyAttribute named PropertySettingsCreator. A developer can now set the value of the PropertySettingsCreator property to be a type that implements IMultiplePropertySettingsCreator. This offers a cleaner way of applying property settings to a property than v1.0.
-The border colours have changed from blue to grey to be inline with the CMS 6 interface.
v1.0 - 09/03/2011: